Rex Factor Live |
We will be doing 6 UK dates in November 2018 where we bring our podcast format to the live arena. We’re really excited about this and hope that all our lovely listeners will come along and make this a real success. We’ll be doing a series of grudge matches between some of the all-time greats of Rex Factor and the audience gets to pick the winner each night & then ask us anything in a Q&A.
“Rex Factor is a podcast where two history enthusiasts (Graham Duke and Ali Hood) review all the kings and queens of England from Alfred the Great to Elizabeth II and now, in their second series, of Scotland from Kenneth MacAlpin to James VI.
In each episode they look at one monarch, going over their life and reign before reviewing them on a number of factors:
- Battleyness – how good they are in battle and warfare
- Scandal – their notoriety and tendency towards naughtiness
- Subjectivity – how well and justly they ruled (i.e. would you want to be a subject?)
- Longevity – how long they ruled for
- Dynasty – how many legitimate, surviving children they had
And then, finally, they considered whether or not they have that certain something, that lasting legacy, the star quality that we call the Rex Factor.
The podcasts are well researched but also light-hearted and unscripted to provide a more accessible approach to history.”